We at MayaData believe that the best way to deliver storage and related services to containerized and cloud-native environments is with containerized and cloud-native architectures. Everything we do is focused on providing data agility and simplifying the daily operation of Kubernetes SRE’s and DevOps teams using Kubernetes as a data layer. We enable our users to handle complex data management operations easily, and we have become open source leaders in building Kubernetes into a first-class data platform.
MayaData has a diverse community of bright and passionate individuals striving to have a positive impact on the world. We’re dedicated to perfecting the art of software delivery through innovation, open source and being agile amidst chaos. As Chief Architect, you have ownership and responsibility for technical delivery of MayaData products and solutions.
- Live and advocate our PLOW values.
- Disrupt, Lead and Innovate.
- Take the needs and challenges of our customers and formulate the technical roadmap and technology solution that will support their business strategies and goals.
- Contribute to the MayaData community as a speaker, author or online contributor
- Provide Technical leadership across all areas of the enterprise, to ensure delivery of exceptional technical solution
- Mentor on approach and execution of solutions, coach on technologies and establishing a team wide comprehension of solution capabilities and direction
- Ensure technical expectations of deliverables are met
- Drive engineering and architectural best practices and standards to delivery quality software solutions on time.
- Be an inspiration of innovation to fellow team members and customers
- Become a trusted and valued partner of the Leadership team
- Maintaining strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging technologies and products
- Code! MayaData doesn’t subscribe to the “post-technical” ivory tower leadership style