Ready for an opportunity to make a substantial impact with a disruptive tech company while building your Developer Advocate career in the rapidly growing Kubernetes ecosystem? Then come and PLOW with MayaData, the leading Container Attached Storage (CAS) solution for Kubernetes called OpenEBS.
At MayaData we believe that the best way to deliver storage and related services to containerized and cloud-native environments is with containerized and cloud-native architectures. Everything we do is focused on providing data agility and simplifying the daily operation of Kubernetes SRE's and DevOps teams using Kubernetes as a data layer. We enable our users to handle complex data management operations efficiently, and we have become open source leaders in building Kubernetes into a first-class data platform.
Location: Remote (US / Europe / India Time zones)
We have teams dedicated to different components / initiatives. These are similar in their structure. Sweet-spot size is 8 members, but no less than 4 and no more then 10.
- Lead Engineer
Key team responsibilities include:
- Thinking about the problems, design solution/approach.
- Documenting work to be done.
- Producing code.
- Producing automated tests / unit tests.
- Reviewing produced code and tests.
- Updating technical documentation / provide enough information for adjacency team to update the doc (e.g. when documentation is maintained by Solutions team).