At MayaData we believe that the best way to deliver storage and related services to containerized and cloud-native environments is with containerized and cloud-native architectures. Everything we do is focused on providing data agility and simplifying the daily operation of Kubernetes SRE’s and DevOps teams using Kubernetes as a data layer. We enable our users to handle complex data management operations easily, and we have become open source leaders in building Kubernetes into a first-class data platform.
The Technical Account Manager is the liason between the customer and MayaData. The TAM owns the account relationship. The TAM is responsible for making sure that the customer is using the product successfully, and to its full potential. After the initial onboarding, the TAM is responsible for:
- Grow the Account
- Introduce new products, features, etc. to the customer
- Trainin new users of MayaData products so they can get the most out of the tools
- Own customer relationship and be a trusted advisor to them
- Maintain Customer Success Plan KPIs
- Perform Periodic Health Checks
- Advocate for Customer Needs within Engineering and other depts
- Manage escallations, support ticket backlog, etc.